Professional Acceptance Program
Quality outcome review by our accredited and licensed Medical Wellness Advisors and Alliance providers.
Guidelines for MWA Professional Acceptance Program, Certification, and Quality Outcome Review
The standards and quality outcome review assurance for Medical Wellness programs, products, services, and professionals was developed by The Medical Wellness Association (MWA), with our accredited and licensed Medical Wellness Advisors and Alliance providers with the aim of professional review acceptances for outcome quality standards and MWA selected guidelines leading to the Association Acceptance and MWA Letter of Certification.
The Medical Wellness Association has introduced a first-of-its-kind quality standard and certification program for exemplary medical wellness provider programs, services, and products for medical wellness. There is now a mechanism for international medical wellness providers around the world to benchmark programs, services, and products with standards and guidelines designed specifically for medically integrated health and wellness. This groundbreaking, global initiative is a significant step forward for the entire health and medical wellness industry and is a model for future professional acceptance and certification programs.
Benefits of Acceptance and Certification
Whether you are a Company, Hospital, Health, Medical, or Wellness Provider – measuring and improving your medical wellness quality outcomes is key to your success. With this certification, multiple business benefits are obtained.
- Achieve Medical Wellness Highest Quality Recognition Status
- Analyze the quality, performance, and outcomes of your product, service/program
- Increase Company/Product Brand and Market Awareness
- Measure Outcome Results and Evaluate Return on Investment
- Review Clinical/Product Research and Compare with Leading Brands
- Apply New Marketing and Branding Strategies
Acceptance and Certification Goals and Objectives
- Advise on MWA professional review for acceptance and the accreditation options for organizations, companies, providers and institutions to seek accreditation.
- Provide leadership in advising, directing and mentoring organizations and programs to be aligned with the MWA standards for professional review for acceptance to make application for the MWA Professional Acceptance Certificate accreditation process.
- Manage overall quality standards, analysis and professional evaluation audit for all certificate/accreditation submissions as agreed upon.
- Work closely with applying organizations/companies to implement the quality management system, monitor its implementation and regularly assess quality and outcomes to provide review feedback and recommendations on improvement process
- Guide participants on ways to improve the product evaluation and program implementation for high quality standards within organizations.
- Professionally accept approved medical wellness organizations, programs, practices, facilities, products, services, research, outcomes and quality standard metrics.
- Collaborate with MWA professionals, partners and acceptance applicants upon certification on successful professional acceptance locally and internationally.
- Upon achieving Medical Wellness Association Acceptance, the approved applicant is awarded the official MWA Seal of Acceptance with formal Association letter of professional certificate of completion that meets the highest medical wellness quality and industry standards for professional excellence.
Professional Acceptance Program Process
Developed by an elite and highly recognized Medical Wellness Advisory team of industry professional experts, the MWA professional acceptance and certification program features a proven professional review process of internationally-derived parameters that are applicable to the program, service operations and products for medical wellness. The quality standards features descriptions, a certification checklist, policies and procedures; with the inclusion of recommended industry standards and resources. Based on the MWA’s Standards and Guidelines for Medical Wellness, the certification process involves an in-depth review of a facility’s adherence to the prescribed standards and guidelines. The process is an integral part of that ensures facilities providing the quality and safety of the programs and services to meet the vital role that medical fitness centers perform. The Medical Wellness Certification is recognized as a mark of excellence in the medical, health and wellness industry and is the best way to distinguish programs, services and products apart from traditional health and wellness providers.
Certified medical wellness programs, products and services provide professional expertise and programming necessary to safely and effectively assist all people, regardless of their current health status, to develop, initiate and maintain an active lifestyle that minimizes risk and promotes health and wellness. The MWA seal of approval assures providers and consumers that the highest quality standards have been evaluated and reviewed by qualified medical wellness professional experts. The standards and quality assurance for Medical Wellness programs and products based services was founded by selected Medical Wellness Association and Alliance providers with the aim of quality standards and adoption of evaluation criteria for certification.
Professional Acceptance Certification Process
Professional Review of Quality Outcomes, Evaluation, and Assurance
The Medical Wellness Association and its credentialed advisors have developed a set of recognized standards and guidelines for successful Medical Wellness programs, products, services, and professionals. MWA believes that medical wellness programs have the power to improve health, live quality to transform people, organizations, and communities. For over a decade, MWA has been helping organizations and professionals to develop and operate world-class medical wellness programs by providing leadership in professional definitions, standards, and program product outcomes to enhance health and well-being and outcomes.
Professional Acceptance Certification
Accepted and certified medical wellness programs, products and services provide professional expertise and programming necessary to safely and effectively assist all people, regardless of their current health status, to develop, initiate and help maintain a healthy lifestyle that minimizes risk and promotes optimal health and wellness. The MWA seal of approval assures providers and consumers that the highest quality standards have been evaluated and reviewed by qualified medical wellness professional experts. The standards and quality assurance for Medical Wellness programs and products based services was founded by selected Medical Wellness Association and Alliance providers with the aim of quality standards and adoption of criteria for certification.
Professional Acceptance Certification and Recognition Categories
International companies that have achieved the MWA Acceptance Certification include The Fine Holding Company, Minute Maid & Procter and Gamble.
Get started with this process
Fill in the form below, every field is required.